• PURE MATERIAL & IDEAL SIZE: Made of finest food grade Kansa (Bronze), this kitchen and dining vessel is an alloy of Pure Copper (79%) and Pure Tin (21%). Millennium-old traditions consider this composition ideal for eating/drinking. This Kansa Bronze Tumbler Glass measures 2.05 inches in diameter and 3.06 inches in height.
• ELEGANT DESIGN & HEALTH BENEFITS: A lifestyle and utilitarian Kansa object, beautifully simple, this bronze glass is perfect for serving any hot or cold liquids. These tumbler glasses boast a hand sculpted, natural and fired patina on the surface. According to Ayurveda, eating and drinking from alkalinizing metal vessels like Kansa has tremendous health benefits. Kansa serve-ware has been used by generations in India for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It is believed that the alkalinizing effect on water and food stored in Kansa vessels nurtures red blood cell formation, regulates thyroid gland functioning and strengthening bones. Ancient Ayurveda practitioners used Kansa utensil to improve the immune system, collagen formation, stimulate bile secretion from the liver and increase peristaltic movements and cure constipation. Use of Kansa vessel for eatables was reputed to support adrenal gland functions, reduce fatigue & treat skin problems, improve digestion, support hair growth, treat insomnia and also cure intestinal parasites.
• HANDCRAFTED, LONG LASTING & EARTH-FRIENDLY: This exquisite handmade tumbler glass has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. This product is equally valuable even after damage as this Kansa metal is easily recyclable. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use. It is also wear & tear resistant and heat resistant so you can serve hot and yummy food without a worry. Kansa or Bronze ages beautifully and is an ideal decor. This also makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones. All De Kulture Kansa products come packed in special boxes.
• SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT: This product supports and empowers artisans and preserves the rare craft of making Kansa utensils in India.
• ASSURANCE, AUTHENTICITY & SAFETY: Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from De Kulture Works brand only. Beware of poor composition and low-quality goods available widely. Made in India, this brand new tumbler glass is beneficial for children's health as well. Please note there may be unevenness and black spots on the vessel due to firing in the furnace, it is not be considered as a defect. This product is completely lead-free and food safe. To clean, simply hand wash this vessel with use of lime & salt, wood ash or Pitambari powder.
Length: 2.50 Width: 2.50 Height 3.60 Inches
Both indoor and outdoor decor use. To clean, use dry fabric.
We ship your order within two days.
You May Also Like